What Can You Put in a Rental Dumpster
The Junk Which Companies Dealing With Dumpsters Rentals Accept
If you have never rented a dumpster before and you are worried whether you will be able to throw only the “right” type of junk in it, you’d better read this post. It will inform you about the most common types of junk materials which local companies dealing with dumpsters rentals accept.
- Garbage. Cardboard, paper, and rubbish.
- Old appliances which are no longer working. Dishwashers, washers & dryers, fridges & freezers, stoves, etc.
- Electronics. Copy machines, printers, personal computers and monitors.
- Concrete from broken pathways or flooring.
- Construction materials. Sheetrock, wallboard, drywall, broken or old tiles, and debris.
- Renovation junk. Doors & windows, plywood, walls, drywall, floor boards and frames, etc,
- Wooden and asphalt roofing shingles.
- Wood. Old lumber, firewood, decking, and fencing.
- Garden debris. Branches, tree and hedge clippings, dirt, sod, etc.
- Old Furniture. Old sofas and couches that are no longer used, file cabinets, desks, tables, chairs, dressers, even mattresses can be thrown away in a rental dumpster.
- Junk from your basement, attic, garage or shed. In most of the cases these are old tools, boxes, broken toys, and books.
- Old tires. Beware that some junk removal companies may charge you extra fees for this type of junk as tires go to a special dump.
Before looking for companies offering dumpsters rentals, make sure that the materials you need to throw away are not hazardous. Most junk removal contractors in St Louis, MO will refuse transport dangerous substances or materials. These can be paints, chemicals, solvents, explosives, oils, oils drums and tanks, gas tanks, asbestos, and toxins.
If you are not sure whether the junk you need hauled away from your property is safe, you can contact Allen Container Service at (314) 200-1952 and tell our team more about the items and materials you want to throw away. We will give you a detailed list of the things which you can get rid of if you choose our dumpsters rentals. Call now, and we will give you all the information you need in order to de-clutter your property!